Youth Membership Curriculum for Middle and High School Students (Downloadable PDF Format)
The essentials to understanding the broad scope of salvation from a Reformed perspective. The curriculum was drafted in response to a rising demand from youth leaders and pastors across the denomination, and was approved by the 25th General Assembly for use in all EPC churches.
Each of the 10 lessons is based upon the key Confession Statements of the Westminster Confession of Faith and includes discussion questions:
- Lesson 1: The Word of God
- Lesson 2: Who is God?
- Lesson 3: Jesus Christ
- Lesson 4: Holy Spirit and the Trinity
- Lesson 5: Salvation (Part 1)
- Lesson 6: Salvation (Part 2)
- Lesson 7: The Sacraments
- Lesson 8: The Church
- Lesson 9: Spiritual Gifts
- Lesson 10: Membership/Church Life
We Also Recommend